Broken springs shouldn’t be taken lightly. If you’ve encountered any of the symptoms of a broken spring, you want a professional to handle it. That’s because garage door springs contain hundreds of pounds of pressure. If they aren’t removed correctly that pressure can be released and fatally injure the person who released it. For your personal safety and that of your family, always contact All About Doors when you need a broken spring replacement.
Symptoms of a broken spring include:
- Your pulley and cable are hanging loose.
- Your garage door rises and lowers at a crooked angle.
- Your garage door jerks during raising and lowering.
- The emergency release rope doesn’t let you raise the door.
- Door speed increases when descending.
- The upper portion of your door is bent.
- There is a gap in your garage door spring.
- A banging noise was heard from your garage.
- Door raises slightly then stops.
- The door cable looks like it is broken.
Get broken spring repairs right when you need them.
A broken spring can lock your vehicle inside your garage, or outside of it. Either of these can be much more than an inconvenience. That’s why you need repair services fast. Threats to life and limb aside, finding the right parts for your garage door can be exhausting. You may end up waiting weeks to receive them, and if your personal repairs don’t work you’re back to square one. Avoid the trouble. Get your broken springs replaced by one of our knowledgeable garage door technicians. We guarantee our work as well, so if you experience any problems after installation, you won’t have any problem getting it remedied.
Contact us now!
Our team is always ready and we carry the most widely used parts on-hand at all times. Don’t let a broken spring determine whether you can stay or leave. Un-tether yourself and enjoy Portland, call or contact us today.